Friday, November 24, 2006

the silent symphony followed

If my ultimate goal is to be in tune with the silent symphony of existence what can I do?

To vibrate in harmony I have to be in harmony.

The illusion weaves a net of perceptions that throws me off balance all too often.
I feel ignored, I feel incompetent, I feel disliked and I act accordingly.

Disharmony in me engenders distortion of tune.
The seed of disharmony was given to me at birth by giving me eyes to see, ears to hear , touch to feel, a tongue to taste, a nose to smell and a mind to process those sensations.

I cannot make it disappear lest deny being human.

All I can do is see my actions

All I can do is grow

All I can do is discipline my ego

Not to conform to the web of illusion, but to conform to the silent symphony

The overflow has to be channeled

The little has to be tended to grow more

The whole has to find focus to anchor.
Accepting my limits doesn’t mean stop striving,
it means stopping to put myself down.

Accepting the limits of the world around
means developing compassion

Accepting the tune means
not controlling the orchestra
but going with the melody
In humbly accepting the purpose
being beyond my ego.

No comments: