Friday, October 27, 2006

Babylon

Business idea for developpers:
create a software that automatically generates a pass for blogs and the like, a bit like a credit card you can use in any money machine.

Each time I have a computer problem I loose all my passwords and afterwards I try to figure out which one it is. I discover that I have an extraordinary amount of subscriptions that need passwords. Of course I try not to invent a new one every time but up to now I possess about 4 different passwords. Multiply that with my 6 mail- adresses ( I usually don't remember with what I've signed up) and the eventual case sensitivity concerning capital letters ( I don't remember if I started my password with a capital letter) and you nderstand my problem.

Working with systemic reflections in consulting I must say that this unfortunately reflects my mind: always following several options simultaneously and in all directions; forgetting some of the important bases because there are so many and I'm already on the next hint and getting angry at myself for the lack of organization and planning in my head.

Sigh!

1 comment:

Dan Zbichorski said...

I use a program called password plus to track all of my passwords and login ids. It syncs up between my Treo and my laptop.

Of course it's complete GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out), and I often forget to put GI so I have to do the stupid "forgot your password?" thing on those websites, but it does prove useful for those things I actually put into it.